View All Posts
Posted on April 12, 2021 at 9:47 AM by kyle jost
2. Click “Register Online”. A new window will open. Pro Tip: Use a desk or laptop for easiest navigation! If on a mobile device, be sure to click over to our “Full Site.”
3. Once the new window pops up, select “Create an Account” from the upper right hand corner.
4. From here, you will input your personal information to create an account.
5. Once completed, keep an eye out in your email titled “Account Information Received – Action Required.”
6. You will need to activate your account, essentially verify that you are not a robot, by clicking on a registration link sent in that email.
before leaving your comment