- About Us
- IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
TDRPD is growing its IT team and seeking an IT Support Specialist!
Under direct or general supervision, provide front-line technical support to resolve hardware, software, and network system issues. Maintain endpoint systems, document operating procedures, setup and troubleshoot A/V systems, and assist in network projects.
Join our team and bring your technical expertise and friendly demeanor to provide top-notch support to our users.
You'll have the opportunity to continuously improve our IT processes and infrastructure while making a positive impact on TDRPD's technology operations.
This is a part-time benefited position (38 hrs per week) with flexible schedules and benefits that include health, dental, vision, and TDRPD access and discounts to programs and facilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and create a lasting impact on the Truckee community.
The starting pay range for the IT Support Specialist is $25.13 - $27.18 per hour based on experience.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
Any combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the required qualifications would be:
- Associate degree in computer science or other related field
- 1 year of experience in front-line technical support of a MS Windows domain environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Windows OS and O365
- Knowledge in maintenance of printers, IP phones, POS hardware, and other network devices
- Knowledge with software such as Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Android and iOS
- Knowledge of A/V equipment setup and operation.
- Possessing a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive to all district properties
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
The IT Support Specialist is an apprentice-level class in the Information Technology series. Incumbents perform a variety of tasks, including front-line user support, endpoint troubleshooting and maintenance, and A/V setup and operation. Positions at this level receive instruction and planning from the IT Administrator.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit the following to David Faris, email@example.com:
- Cover letter
If you have any questions or concerns, please call David at 530-550-4442.
Applicants are required to be fingerprinted through the DOJ and once cleared, they may start work.