!! IMPORTANT !!!
Summer Camp Registration Info
In an attempt to better serve our community, we will be having priority registration for Summer Camp that is only open to TDRPD Residents AND TTUSD/Local Schools students. We hope this early registration will allow our community to have better access to our summer camp programs, but there are a few extra steps we now need you to take that will verify your residency and enrollment status.
To be eligible for the May 9 Priority Registration, please read the following:
TDRPD Residency Verification
Please email email@example.com a copy of State Issued ID / California Driver’s License as well as a current copy (within the past 3 months) of one of the following items with your resident address:
- Utility Bill (PUD, Gas or Sanitation)
- Mortgage Statement
- Car Registration
- Property Tax Bill
What to look for in your account:
- In the example screenshot below, you need to see Local Schools (child's name), and a member in the account as a TDRPD District Resident.
- If you do not see these flags in your account, please send proof of residency/enrollment status to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in person at the main office at the Community Recreation Center.
- Local School verification can be provided in the form of a school ID, report card or Master Agreement.
- Make sure to update your child's GRADE in their account. (See below for instructions)
The Local Schools include:
The other Summer Programming registration dates are:
TDRPD Resident Registration will open May 16.
Open to All Registration May 23.
To Update Your Child's Grade:
- Log into your account
- Click on the Account Button (upper right highlight on the screenshot)
- Click on the pencil icon (lower highlight on screenshot)
- An pop up window will appear
- In the second screenshot image you will see a dropdown button to select the appropriat grade.
- Click Save User.
- Repeat steps 3-6 if you have more than one child in your account.