Steps to reserve:
Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance
- Fill out the Facility Rental Application
- Submit application to email@example.com or the Recreation Center
- After receiving, a permit will be created and sent back to you. If you do not receive a permit within a couple of days, please call to confirm that we received the request.
- Look over the permit carefully, sign and return within 2 weeks along with balance payment (if you pay with a credit card, the refundable deposit will be refunded to that card after the event. If you pay with a check, then the refund can take up to 2-3 weeks.)
- If your event has 50+ attendees, insurance and endorsement will be required (host liquor must be included if serving alcohol) and must ne received at least a month out from the event. Good source: www.eventhelper.com
- If the event is indoors, private party rentals that serve alcohol will be charged hourly for security guard(s) for the event. Number of guards depends on number of attendees.
- After permit/payment/insurance (if required) is received, we will send permit for final approval. We will contact you if there are any problems, otherwise your event will be approved. Please do not advertise or send invitations until your event has been approved.
- 50% refund of rental fees if event is cancelled more than 60 days of the event.
- NO refund of rental fees if event is cancelled within 60 days of event.
- If the TDRPD closes a park due to severe weather, then we will refund fees or try to reschedule.
- If all requirements of the permit are not met at least 60 days from the event, the event may be cancelled by TDRPD.
Community Arts Center
Community Recreation Center
Community Swimming Pool
Ice Rink Warming Hut