Facility Reservation Process
- Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Fill out the Facility Rental Application (PDF).
- Submit an application to Reservations or drop off at the Community Recreation Center.
- A draft permit will be created and sent back to you upon receipt of the application. Please call to confirm the request if you do not receive a permit draft within one week.
- Please review the permit and contract carefully, then sign and return within 2 weeks along with balance payment.
- If your event has 50+ attendees, insurance and endorsement will be required (host liquor must be included if serving alcohol) and must be received at least a month before the event. (Good resource: www.eventhelper.com)
- Indoor private party rentals serving alcohol will be charged hourly for security guard(s) at the event. The number of guards depends on the number of attendees.
- After permit/payment/insurance (if required) is received, we will send a permit for final approval. We will contact you if there are any problems, otherwise, your event will be approved. Please do not advertise or send invitations until your event has been approved.
- Refundable deposits will be automatically credited to cards but can take 2-3 weeks for checks.
- NO REFUNDS for events canceled within 60 days of start date.
- If the event is canceled more than 60 days before the event, 50% refund of rental fees only.
- TDRPD reserves the right to close parks or facilities due to severe weather. In such a case, TDRPD will refund all rental fees or reschedule if possible.
- If all requirements of the permit are not met 60 days prior to the event start date, the event can be canceled by TDRPD.